Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Charlotte Rhys UK Online Store Terms & Conditions
By visiting www.charlotterhys.uk.com (or "Website") you agree to the following terms & conditions.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before agreeing to be bound by the same. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, do not access or use this Website.
This website is provided by Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd By using this Website or by placing any purchase orders using the Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. Any violation of the terms will result in termination of your account.
This website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
By registering with the Website you can access or view the prices, product inventories, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
(a) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
(b) Post or transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
(c) Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
(d) Account sharing, including, without limitation, letting third parties use your account and password.
Modification of these Terms & Conditions:
Charlotte Rhys Retail (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in these terms & conditions, at any time. Any such modifications or changes will immediately become effective upon posting of such changes. Your continued access or use of this Website will imply your full acceptance of the same. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions and additional terms or notices posted on the Website.
You agree to pay the full price for all Products you purchase from the Website. We reserve the right to charge extra charges for your credit card account for any products purchased from the Website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing us with a valid credit card details for payment of all fees.
When you visit the Website or send any emails to us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions you enter into on the Website, and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
Copyright and Licenses
This Website and the entire contents contained on this Website, including but not limited to: text,
graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the sole and exclusive property of Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd. All such contents and materials are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. You hereby agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the Website or any contents contained on the Website without the prior expressed written consent of
Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd.
Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and make use of the contents or information available on the Website for your personal use and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd. You may not reproduce, duplicate, adapt, copy, sell, resell, transmit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose this Website or any portion of this Website without the express written consent of Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way.
Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd Ltd authorizes you to view and download the information and materials available on this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization shall not constitute a transfer of title in and to the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
(a) you must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials; (b) you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial
(c) you must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability:
THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
WEBSITE USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE OR WITH OTHER INCORRECT INFORMATION, Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE PRODUCT LISTED INCORRECTLY.
CERTAIN INTERNATIOANL OR STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Third Party Links
For your convenience Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd may provide, links to third party websites operated by other entities on the Website. If you use such third party sites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked third party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd Ltd does not make any warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Any third party links do not imply that Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked third party websites.
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of the South Africa in the state of Western Cape without regard to principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Charlotte Rhys UK Pvt Ltd.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit or access of the Website or to the products you purchase through the Website shall be submitted to binding arbitration in South Africa.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Website, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, agents, partners, members, and subsidiaries from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, costs, and damages (including reasonable attorney's fees) asserted by any third party as a result of your use of this website.
- This prize promotion is open to all mainland British residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over that have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Charlotte Rhys employees and their immediate families).
- To enter visit Charlotte Rhys UK | Facebook or Charlotte Rhys UK (@charlotterhysuk) • Instagram photos and videos
- Follow the prompts on the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages from the social post which specify the entry mechanism i.e. user must fill in their contact details as requested, or may be asked to ‘Like’ or ‘Comment’ on the post to be in with a chance of winning, RT or answer a question correctly. No purchase is necessary to enter, and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- Entries that are incomplete, lost, mislaid, damaged, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments on any social media platform during this prize promotion that we consider to be bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants, followers of Charlotte Rhys UK or any others associated with the competition. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert the relevant social media platform to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account frozen pending investigation.
The Organiser, its sub-contractors, agencies and/or any other organisation associated with this competition cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any server, Internet access, system or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be placed into the prize draw.
- Only one entry method per person.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook accounts, multiple Twitter accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- The prizes will be awarded to the first entry randomly selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries.
- Entries must be received by the time specified in the post, to be in with a chance of winning the prize. All competition entries received after the time specified in the app are automatically disqualified.
- The named winner will receive the prize stipulated in the specific competition post they entered
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
- The winners will be notified via email or private message of their win and to arrange delivery of the prize by within 28 days of the closing date and will be required to confirm their postal address before the prize can be released.
- The winner will have 14 days to respond confirming all details. The entire prize will be sent to the winner at the postal address given on entry to the competition in a single delivery via the Charlotte Rhys vehicle or courier as applicable. Please allow up to one month for delivery of the prize.
- We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered Facebook user associated with the winning notification.
- If a prize is not claimed within a further 14 days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, again determined using an independent judge who will randomly select one entry from all eligible entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes, and your details being passed onto a third party for the dispatch of prize by grounds of legitimate interest as a lawful grounds for such use. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details within one month of the prize winner announcement. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. This is optional and you are able to decline to take part in any further publicity.
- If you would like to know the name and county of the winner, please send an email to email@example.com. within one month of the winner announcement. We will not enter into any discussion on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter about this prize promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- As part of the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have updated our Privacy Notices. These Privacy Notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the Privacy Notice: https://charlotterhys.uk.com/pages/terms-of-use. By entering into this competition and providing us with your information, you agree to these terms and conditions and our Privacy Notices. The Promotor is only using the personal data of the entrants to administer the competition on the basis that it is necessary for entering or performing a Contract.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.
Please note that only one promotion and/or discount code can be used on any given order at any given time.